Polenta and Chicken Tartlets2015-02-04
- Yield : 4 to 6 servings
- Prep Time : 30m
- Cook Time : 5m
- Ready In : 5m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 1 pound instant polenta (about 2 1/2 cups)
- 1 cup cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups shredded store-bought roasted chicken
- 1/2 cup store-bought pesto
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
For the tartlets: Make the polenta according to package instructions. Just before the polenta is finished thickening, add the cream, salt, and pepper. Pour the polenta onto a greased, rimmed baking sheet. Set aside to cool and firm up, about 30 minutes.
For the topping: In a medium bowl, combine the chicken, pesto, salt, and pepper. Stir to combine.
To assemble: Using a 2-inch diameter scalloped cookie cutter, cut the polenta into tartlet shapes, about 24, and place them on a serving platter. Top each polenta tartlet with a spoonful of chicken. Top the chicken with a few dried cranberries. Serve.