Pork Steaks with Squashed Quinoa2017-12-19
- Yield : 4 Servings
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 13m
- Ready In : 18m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 1 whole (18.4-ounce) pork tenderloin
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon steak sauce
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen Archer Farms(R) Barley & Red Rice Quinoa Blend with Sea Salt and Olive Oil
- 1 (12-ounce) package frozen Archer Farms(R) Butternut Squash
1. Cut the pork into 1-inch thick slices at an angle to form 8 "steak" medallions. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the oil, then add the pork in a single layer. Cook, turning once, until browned and no longer pink in the center, about 8 minutes. Transfer to a plate and drizzle with the steak sauce.
2. To the hot skillet, add the quinoa blend, squash, and Â¼ cup water. Reduce the heat to medium and cook, stirring and scraping the browned bits from the pan, until heated through, about 5 minutes. Divide among serving plates and top with the pork steaks and its sauce.