- Yield : 40 bundles; about 8 servings
- Prep Time : 30m
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 40m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated Fat1 grams
- 20 paper-thin slices prosciutto or speck
- 1 fennel bulb, cored and thinly sliced lengthwise
- 1/2 orange bell pepper, cut lengthwise into thin strips
- 1/2 red bell pepper, cut lengthwise into thin strips
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, cut lengthwise into thin strips
- 10 stalks broccolini, blanched
- 1/4 head cauliflower, separated into small florets with stems intact, blanched
- 2 tablespoons Meyer lemon olive oil
- 1 (2-ounce) piece Parmesan
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Salt, for blanching water
Working with 1 slice of prosciutto at a time, cut the prosciutto lengthwise in half. Wrap a small bundle of the fennel slices (about 3 slices) with prosciutto, allowing the fennel to extend over each side of the prosciutto. Bundle 1 strip each of the orange, red, and yellow bell peppers, then wrap each bundle with prosciutto, allowing the bell peppers to extend over each side of the prosciutto. Wrap the prosciutto around the stalks of broccolini. Wrap the prosciutto around the stem end of the cauliflower florets. Arrange the vegetables on a platter.
Drizzle with the oil. Using a grater or vegetable peeler, shave the Parmesan over the vegetables. Sprinkle with pepper, and serve.