Provencal Pasta Salad2017-01-24
- Yield : 4-6
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 30m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 small shallot, minced
- 8 ounces dried ziti
- 1 cup jarred artichoke hearts, drained and sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh basil
- 1/2 cup jarred roasted red peppers, drained and sliced
- 1/4 cup pitted Kalamata olives, quartered
- 2 medium vine-ripe tomatoes, chopped
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
Whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, shallot, 1/2 teaspoon salt and a few grinds of pepper in a large bowl.
Add the pasta to the boiling water and cook according to the package directions. Drain and rinse under cold water to cool; add to the bowl with the dressing.
Add the artichokes, basil, red peppers, olives and tomatoes to the bowl and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper. The pasta salad is best if served right away.