Ragand#250;andreg; No Frying Chicken Parmesan2015-11-23
- Yield : 6 servings
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 30m
- Ready In : 50m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 3/4 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 2 lbs.)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 jar (1 lb. 10 oz.) RagAo(R) Old World Style(R) Pasta Sauce
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese (about 4 oz.)
- 12 ounces pasta, cooked and drained
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Combine bread crumbs, Italian seasoning and garlic powder in shallow dish. Dip chicken in egg, then crumb mixture; turn to coat.
2. Arrange chicken in 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Bake 20 minutes.
3. Pour Pasta Sauce over chicken; top with cheese. Bake an additional 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve with hot pasta.