Ranch Chicken Salad Cups2014-05-04
- Yield : 4 servings
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 25m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated Fat8 grams
- 8 slices bacon, chopped
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons buttermilk
- 3 tablespoons chopped scallions
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 3 cups shredded rotisserie chicken (skin removed)
- 1 16-ounce container Campari or other small vine-ripened tomatoes, quartered
- 1 avocado, diced
- 2 heads Bibb lettuce, leaves separated
- 4 dinner rolls
Cook the bacon in a medium skillet over medium heat, stirring, until crisp, about 8 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate using a slotted spoon.
Whisk the sour cream, mayonnaise and buttermilk in a large bowl. Add the scallions, dill, 1/2 teaspoon salt and a few grinds of pepper; whisk to combine. Add the chicken and half each of the bacon and tomatoes; toss to coat. Add the avocado and gently toss.
Serve the chicken salad in the lettuce leaves; top with the remaining bacon and tomatoes. Serve with the dinner rolls.