Raspberry Brownie Indulgence2015-02-15
- Yield : 8-10 servings
- Prep Time : 30m
- Cook Time : 55m
- Ready In : 25m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- Crisco(R) Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (19.5 oz.) package Pillsbury(R) Chocolate Fudge Family Size Brownie Mix
- 1/2 cup Crisco(R) Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup Smucker's(R) Red Raspberry Preserves
- 1 (13.5 oz.) can Pillsbury Easy Frost(R) Decadent Chocolate Fudge No-Fuss Frosting
1. HEAT oven to 350 degrees F. Coat bottom only of 8-inch springform pan or 8-inch round cake pan with no-stick cooking spray.
2. PREPARE brownie mix as directed on package using the oil, water and eggs. Bake 50 to 55 minutes. Cool 10 minutes. Run knife around edges of brownie, remove outer sleeve from springform pan. If using round cake pan, invert brownie onto cooling rack, then turn right side up. Cool completely.
3. SPREAD preserves over cooled brownie to within 1/2-inch of edge.
4. POINT five-star tip of at a 45 degree angle to outer edge of brownie. Press nozzle, creating a ribbon of frosting as you move across the middle of the brownie, dividing it in half. Add 3 more equally spaced ribbons, about 1/2-inch apart, on each side of center ribbon. Turn brownie a quarter turn to the right. Create another ribbon across the middle, overlapping the previous ribbons. Add 3 more ribbons, about 1/2-inch apart, on each side of center ribbon.
5. MAKE a zig-zag border by pointing five-star tip straight down at edge of brownie. Press nozzle, moving it quickly in a zig-zag motion, about 3/4-inch wide, all around the edge, being careful not to run off the outer edge.