Raspberry Ice Cream2015-07-15
- Yield : 3 c (690 g)
- Prep Time : 11m
- Ready In : 11m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 1 cup (240 ml) milk
- 3/4 cup (150 g) granulated sugar or other sweetener, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pound (454 g) frozen raspberries
1. Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
2. Select Variable 1.
3. Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
4. Use the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
5. In about 30-60 seconds, the sound of the motor will change and four mounds should form.
6. Stop machine. Do not over mix or melting will occur. Serve immediately.