Roasted Green Beans2014-08-29
- Yield : 10 to 12 servings
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 35m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 4 pounds fresh green beans, topped and tailed
- 16 slices thin bacon, cut into tiny pieces
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
Put the beans on 1 or 2 baking sheets. Sprinkle over the bacon and onions, and add the olive oil, salt and pepper. Toss around to mix and coat everything in oil.
Bake until the bacon is sizzling and the beans are starting to brown, 18 to 20 minutes.