Roasted Halibut with Grapefruit Fennel Salsa2017-08-05
- Cuisine: American
- Course: Main Dish
- Add to favorites
- Yield : 4 servings
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 12m
- Ready In : 27m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated Fat3 grams
- 1 cup ruby red grapefruit segments (about 2 grapefruits)
- 1/4 cup grapefruit juice
- 1 teaspoon grapefruit zest
- 1 fennel bulb, trimmed
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons pitted nicoise olives, halved
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 4 (6-ounce) pieces halibut
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
In small bowl combine the grapefruit segments, juice, and zest. Halve the fennel bulb lengthwise, thinly slice and add to the bowl. Add the olive oil, olives, parsley, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and red pepper flakes. Stir to combine.
Meanwhile, place the fish on a parchment-lined roasting dish. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 teaspoon of salt and pepper and bake for 10 to 12 minutes depending on thickness.
Gently transfer the fish to a serving plate. Top with the grapefruit and fennel salsa and serve immediately.