Roasted Mushroom and Kale Pizzette2017-12-28
- Yield : 20 pizzettes
- Cook Time : 40m
- Ready In : 40m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 8 ounces cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 ball store-bought pizza dough (12 to 16 ounces)
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 small bunch Tuscan kale (about 4 leaves), ribs removed, leaves sliced into ribbons
- 2 ounces gorgonzola, crumbled
Place a rack in the center of the oven and preheat to 475 degrees F. Toss the mushrooms with 1 teaspoon of olive and the salt and roast on a baking sheet until they are golden brown, 6 to 8 minutes. Set the mushrooms aside.
Roll out the pizza dough to 1/4-inch thickness. Use a 2-inch round cookie cutter to cut out circles in the dough and transfer the circles to a parchment-lined baking sheet. Drizzle the dough circles lightly with olive oil. Place a teaspoon of mozzarella on each circle, then top with the mushrooms and kale, then the gorgonzola. Drizzle a little more olive oil over each pizzette and bake until they are golden and bubbly, about 10 minutes. Arrange the pizzette on a platter and serve immediately.