Salted Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies2012-12-28
- Yield : 24 servings
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 15m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 1 Cup (2 sticks) Unsalted Butter, softened
- 1 Cup Packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 Cup White sugar
- 2 large Eggs
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 Cup All Purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1 teaspoon (1/2 for dough, and 1/2 to sprinkle on top)
- 1 teaspoon Morton(R) Fine Sea Salt
- 3 Cups Instant Oats
- 1 Cup Semi sweet chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 325Â°F.
Cream butter, brown sugar and white sugar in mixer on medium speed until smooth, about 3 minutes. Beat in one egg at a time until combined. Add vanilla.
In a separate mixing bowl, whisk flour, baking soda and Â½ tsp of MortonÂ® Fine Sea Salt and then add to butter and egg mixture and mix until combined.
Fold in oats and chocolate chips into entire mix with a wooden spoon until combined.
Drop dough by rounded tablespoons onto parchment-lined baking sheet two inches apart. Use the last Â½ tsp of MortonÂ® Fine Sea Salt to sprinkle a pinch of salt onto the top of each cookie. Bake for about 12-15 minutes. Allow to cool for 5 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.