Saucy BBQ Seafood Skewers with Not-So Secret BBQ Sauce2013-07-08
- Yield : 2 serving
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 20m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
- 1/4 cup canned tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar (not packed)
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 ounces large raw sea scallops
- 4 ounces raw Atlantic salmon
- 4 ounces large raw shrimp, peeled and deveined (tails removed)
- 8 to 10 cherry tomatoes
- 1 zucchini
For the sauce: Combine the tomato sauce, ketchup, brown sugar, garlic powder, and apple cider vinegar in a small bowl. Set aside.
For the skewers: Cut scallops into halves or quarters, so that they are just slightly larger than the shrimp. Cut salmon and zucchini into chunks approximately the same size as the scallops.
Place all the vegetables and seafood onto 4 skewers, alternating their order.
Bring a grill or grill pan sprayed with nonstick spray to medium heat. Add skewers and cook until seafood begins to turn opaque on top, about 5 minutes.
Flip skewers and cook until all seafood is cooked through, 4 to 5 minutes.
Drizzle or brush sauce over skewers immediately after removing them from heat.