Sausage and Herb Stuffing2019-06-26
- Yield : 8 servings
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 35m
- Ready In : 50m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
- 3/4 pound turkey sausage (you may use pork breakfast sausage)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups coarsely chopped cauliflower
- 1/2 cup diced yellow squash
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley leaves
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh sage leaves
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Remove sausage from casing and crumble it into a pan over medium heat. Add the celery and onion and cook, stirring, until browned. Drain fat if necessary.
Beat the eggs in a bowl. Using a spoon, mix in the sausage mixture and all the remaining ingredients. Pour the stuffing into the baking dish and bake until hot and browned, about 30 minutes. Serve immediately.