Savory Italian Beef Stew2016-01-29
- Yield : 6 servings
- Prep Time : 15m
- Ready In : 15m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 2 pounds beef stew meat, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 bag (14-ounce) frozen pearl onions, C&W
- 1 can (14.5-ounce) diced tomatoes with Italian herbs, Hunt's
- 1 package (12-ounce) baby carrots
- 1 packet (1.6-ounce) garlic herb sauce mix, Knorr
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium beef broth, Swanson
- 1 packet (0.5-ounce) pesto sauce mix, Knorr
In a 4-quart slow cooker, combine stew meat, onions, undrained tomatoes, carrots and garlic herb sauce mix. In a small bowl, whisk together the broth and pesto sauce mix. Pour over all in slow cooker.
Cover and cook on low heat setting for 8 to 10 hours.