Shaved Cauliflower Salad with Toasted Pecans and Cranberries2018-07-07
- Course: Side Dish
- Add to favorites
- Yield : 4 to 6 servings
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 15m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 1/2 small head golden cauliflower, shaved (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1/2 small head purple cauliflower, shaved (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1/2 bunch green onions, green parts only, sliced
- 2 cups torn curly kale
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon (about 3 tablespoons)
- Kosher salt and coarsely ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped and toasted
Combine the golden cauliflower, purple cauliflower, green onions, kale and cranberries in a large bowl.
In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil and lemon juice. Add the dressing to the salad and toss to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Sprinkle the toasted pecans over the top just before serving.