- Yield : 24 crostini
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 25m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 5 cloves garlic, minced and divided
- 2 tablespoons minced green onion
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley leaves
- 24 medium fresh shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 24 toasted French bread rounds
- Cherry tomatoes, halved, for garnish
- Fresh parsley leaves, for garnish
In a small bowl, mix together cream cheese, mayonnaise, 2 cloves garlic, green onion and pepper; set aside.
In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add remaining 3 cloves garlic and parsley. Add shrimp; cook for 3 to 4 minutes, or until pink and firm. Do not overcook.
Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over French bread rounds. Top each with 1 shrimp. Garnish with tomato halves and parsley leaves.