Silky Tofu with Ancient Eggs2018-05-23
- Yield : 4 to 6 servings
- Prep Time : 20m
- Ready In : 20m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 1 (14 ounce) package soft tofu
- 3 tablespoons Szechuan preserved mustard greens (or homemade pickled mustard greens)
- 2 thousand year-old eggs
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
Lift the tofu out of its liquid, and cut the tofu into 3/4 inch cubes. Place the cubes on paper towels and let drain, about 15 minutes.
Remove the shells from the thousand year-old eggs and roughly chop each egg.
Rinse the preserved mustard greens to remove excess salt, drain, and mince. Place mustard greens in a bowl, along with the chopped egg, cilantro, scallions, sesame oil, rice vinegar and soy sauce. Gently toss to mix the ingredients.
Place the tofu on a platter and top with the chopped relish. Serve immediately.