Smoked Salmon Rounds with Black Sesame Seeds2015-10-07
- Yield : 12 servings
- Prep Time : 10m
- Ready In : 10m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 12 ounces smoked salmon, finely chopped
- 3 teaspoons shallots, finely chopped
- 3 teaspoons chives, finely chopped
- 1/2 lemon grated with micro plane or zester
- Black pepper
- 1/2 cup black sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup sour cream for garnish
Combine salmon, shallot, chives, lemon zest and black pepper in a silver bowl.
Lay out sesame seeds on a plate. With your hands, form smoked salmon balls about 3/4 inch in diameter. Roll in sesame seeds and place on serving platter.
Serve with a tiny dollop of sour cream.