Spice is Right Cookies2018-08-16
- Yield : 24 cookies
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 12m
- Ready In : 27m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 2 sticks butter
- 1 1/3 cups dark brown sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cardamom
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup crystalized ginger, chopped
- 2 tablespoons instant espresso
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.Â
Cream butter and sugar until fluffy. Sift flour and baking powder into the creamed butter and blend well. Make into 24 even balls and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown on the edges.
Sift cardamom and pepper with flour and fold chopped crystalized ginger in at the end.
Cream butter, sugar and espresso, then add sifted flour mixture.