Spicy Artichoke Dip2018-10-12
- Yield : 6 cups
- Cook Time : 30m
- Ready In : 30m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 red onion, cut in small dice
- 2 jalapenos, seeded, cut in small dice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Three 12-ounce jars artichoke hearts in water, drained
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups shredded jalapeno Jack cheese
Melt the butter in a large skillet or saute pan over medium-high heat.
Add the red onions, jalapenos and salt and cook until the onions are soft and translucent, 5 minutes.
Add the artichokes and cook until starting to fall apart, 8 to 10 minutes.
Reduce the heat to medium and add the cream cheese, stirring until melted.
Add the sour cream and Jack cheese and mix until well combined.
Transfer the dip to a warmer or slow cooker to hold for serving.