Spicy Cilantro-Yogurt Dip2012-12-30
- Yield : 6 to 8 servings
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 15m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 1 1/2 cups packed fresh cilantro leaves, plus more for garnish
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 jalapeno pepper (seeds removed for less heat)
- Juice 1 small lemon
- 1 1/2 cups Greek yogurt
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil (optional)
- For Serving: Grilled flatbread and/or cut-up vegetables
Put the cilantro, cardamom, cumin, garlic, jalapeno and lemon juice in a blender and puree until smooth. Transfer the mixture to a medium bowl, stir in the yogurt and season with salt and pepper.
Spoon the dip into a serving bowl and drizzle with the olive oil if using. Garnish with cilantro. Serve with grilled flatbread and/or cut-up vegetables for dipping.
Copyright 2016 Television Food Network, G.P.Â All rights reserved.