Spicy Egg Scramble2012-09-14
- Yield : 4 servings
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 3m
- Ready In : 8m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 1 Tbsp. Mrs. Dash(R) Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend
- vegetable oil spray
- 1/2 medium red pepper
- 1 small onion
- 4 large eggs
1. Spray heavy non-stick pan with vegetable oil.
2. Chop red pepper and onion finely.
3. SautÃ© red pepper and onion in non-stick pan over medium heat until tender.
4. Break eggs into medium bowl, whisk.
5. Add Mrs. DashÂ® Extra Spicy to bowl.
6. Add eggs to skillet and reduce heat to low. Stir eggs gently, until eggs are set, about 3 to 4 minutes.