- Yield : 4 servings
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 50m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 1 pound veal or beef (bottom round), cut into 2-ounce slices
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- Dried bay leaves, 1 for every 2 spidini's
- 1 large onion, cut in rings
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Take a 2-ounce piece of meat and dip in oil on both sides then press in bread crumbs to coat on both sides. Roll firmly and place in an oiled 2-inch deep casserole dish side by side with sides touching. When all are rolled, place one bay leaf and a half of a onion ring in between each rolled spidini. Place dish uncovered in the oven for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and let sit. Cut spidini's into bite size portions discarding the bay leaves.