Strawberry and Asparagus Salad2015-10-13
- Yield : 4 to 6 servings
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 3m
- Ready In : 18m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups (1-inch pieces) fresh asparagus
- 8 cups arugula
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
In a small bowl whisk the lemon juice, oil, honey, and balsamic vinegar. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Set aside.
Bring a small pot of water to a boil over medium heat. Add the asparagus and cook for 3 minutes. Remove and drain on a paper towel-lined plate.
Put 2 cups of arugula on each serving plate, top with strawberries and asparagus and drizzle with the vinaigrette.