- Yield : about 1 pound (enough for 12 cupcakes)
- Prep Time : 6m
- Ready In : 6m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, at room temperature
- 4 cups powdered sugar, plus extra, as needed
- 1/4 cup whole milk, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 to 3 tablespoons strawberry fruit spread or jam
In a medium bowl, using an electric hand mixer, beat the butter until light and smooth. Beat in 3 cups powdered sugar, milk and vanilla until smooth and creamy.
Beat in the strawberry fruit spread or jam into the vanilla frosting. Mix in the remaining 1 cup powdered sugar, plus extra, as needed, until smooth and creamy.