Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake Bars2017-11-16
- Yield : 2-3 dozen bars
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 30m
- Ready In : 50m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- Crisco(R) Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (10 oz.) pkg. frozen strawberries, thawed
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 3/4 cups finely crushed cinnamon graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup (4 tbsps.) butter, melted
- 2 (8 oz.) pkgs. cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand(R) Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
HEAT oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
BLEND strawberries in blender container until smooth. Transfer to saucepan; add cornstarch. Cook and stir until thickened. Cool.
COMBINE graham cracker crumbs and butter in small bowl; press firmly into bottom of prepared pan.
BEAT cream cheese until fluffy in large bowl. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Add eggs, lemon juice and vanilla; mix well. Pour over crust.
DROP strawberry mixture by spoonfuls over batter. Gently swirl with knife or spatula.
BAKE 25 to 30 minutes or until center is set. Cool. Chill. Cut into bars.