Streusel Topped Pumpkin Pie2012-11-27
- Yield : 8 servings
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 55m
- Ready In : 15m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 1 (15 oz.) can pumpkin (2 cups)
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand(R) Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/4 tsps. ground cinnamon, divided
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 (6 oz.) prepared graham cracker pie crust
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tbsps. Pillsbury BEST(R) All Purpose Flour
- 2 tbsps. cold butter
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- Whipped cream (optional)
HEAT oven to 425 degrees F. Whisk together pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, egg, 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and salt in large bowl. Pour into crust.
BAKE 15 minutes. While pie is baking, combine brown sugar, flour and remaining 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon in small bowl; cut in butter with pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in nuts.
REMOVE pie from oven; reduce oven to 350 degrees F. Sprinkle streusel mixture over pie.
BAKE 40 minutes or until set. Cool. Serve warm or at room temperature. Top with whipped cream, if desired.