- Yield : 4 servings
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 25m
- Ready In : 40m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (about 1 pound), cut into strips
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms (about 6 ounces)
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's(R) Healthy Request(R) Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/2 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1/4 cup water
- 4 cups medium egg noodles, cooked without salt and drained
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook until well browned, stirring often. Remove the chicken from the skillet.
Heat the remaining oil in the skillet over medium heat. Add the mushrooms and onion and cook until they're tender.
Stir the soup, yogurt and water in the skillet and heat to a boil. Return the chicken to the skillet. Reduce the heat to low. Cook until the chicken is cooked through. Sprinkle with the paprika, if desired. Serve the chicken and sauce with the noodles.