Sunny’s Easy Ooey Gooey Jalapeno Popper Dip2015-01-19
- Yield : 10 to 12 servings
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 30m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 16 ounces chive-flavored whipped cream cheese, at room temperature
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar jack cheese blend
- One 1-ounce packet ranch or taco seasoning
- 6 jalapenos, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar jack cheese blend
- 1/2 cup fried jalapenos, chopped
For the dip: Bake or slow cook.
To bake, preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. In a large bowl, mix the cream cheese, sour cream, shredded cheese, seasoning mix and jalapenos. Pour into an 8-inch square dish and bake until bubbly, about 20 minutes.
To slow cook: Turn a 6-quart slow cooker to high and add the cream cheese, sour cream, shredded cheese, seasoning mix and jalapenos. Stir, cover and cook until everything melts, 2 to 3 hours. Stir again.
For the topping: When ready to serve, top with the shredded cheese and fried jalapenos.