Sunny’s Rosemary Maple Bourbon Punch2013-02-04
- Yield : 6 to 8 servings
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 10m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 1 cup Grade A dark amber maple syrup
- One 3- to 4-inch stalk fresh rosemary
- 3 cups apple cider
- 2 cups bourbon
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 6 to 8 stalks fresh rosemary
- Apple slices, preferably Fuji or Golden Delicious
For the punch: Add the maple syrup and rosemary to a small pot. Let steep over low heat for 20 minutes, then let cool. Remove the rosemary and pour the maple syrup into a pitcher. Add the apple cider, bourbon and lemon juice. Whisk to combine.
To serve: Serve punch over ice with rosemary stalks and apple slices as garnish.