- Yield : 4 small servings (or 1 large serving)
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 10m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 1 pint coconut ice cream
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 ounces dark chocolate, melted
- Desiccated coconut, for coating the glasses
- 1 can whipped cream
- Granola bars, for serving
- Chopped chocolate-covered almonds, for topping
In a blender, pulse together the ice cream, milk, almond butter and cocoa until smooth.
Put the melted chocolate in a bowl. Take a glass and roll the top of it and a little further down from the top in the melted chocolate. Then roll the glass in coconut to coat. Repeat with additional glasses if using.
Pour the milkshake into the glasses carefully, then add whipped cream on top. Add a granola bar to the whipped cream. Sprinkle the chopped chocolate-covered almonds on top and serve.