Sweet Potato Souffle2019-07-27
- Yield : 8 servings
- Prep Time : 30m
- Cook Time : 55m
- Ready In : 35m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 3 pounds sweet potatoes, baked and still warm
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 2 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, cold, cubed
- 5 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
Peel the sweet potatoes and add the flesh to a bowl. Beat in the butter using a hand mixer or a stand mixer with the whisk attachment until well combined. Beat in the cream cheese, brown sugar and eggs, adding one at a time. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.Â
For the topping: Mix together the brown sugar, pecans, flour, butter and bacon in a separate bowl until it looks crumbly.
Add the mixture to a deep-dish pie plate and bake until puffed and golden, 30 minutes. Let rest for 10 minutes before serving (the souffle will fall slightly).