Sweet Potato Sugar Butter Bomb2017-11-12
- Yield : 4 servings
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 10m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- 4 tablespoons salted butter, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon chile powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed black pepper
- 1 cup chopped toasted pecans
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
Wrap the potatoes in foil and bake until easily pierced with a knife, 45 minutes to 1 hour. Unwrap and set aside to cool.
Add the butter, sugar, chile powder, salt and pepper to a medium bowl and vigorously stir until thoroughly mixed.
Split open the tops of the sweet potatoes, add a dollop of the spiced butter and finish with some toasted pecans on top.