Tailgating Asian Wings2014-10-06
- Yield : 2 to 4 servings
- Prep Time : 20m
- Ready In : 20m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 1 pound chicken wings, cut into segments, tips removed and discarded
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons lime zest
- 3 tablespoons lime juice, from 1 lime
- 1/4 cup orange juice, from 1/2 orange
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon chili garlic paste
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
For the wings at home:
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Season the wings with salt and pepper. Arrange the chicken wings on a baking sheet in a single layer. Put in the preheated oven and cook for 45 minutes.
Remove the wings from the oven to a bowl and allow to cool. Cover and refrigerate until ready to finish at the event on the barbecue.
For the Asian sauce at home:
Combine all of the ingredients in a resealable gallon-size plastic bag and combine well.
For the wings tailgaiting:
Preheat a grill to 350 degrees F, prepared for indirect heat. Add all the wings and cook for 10 to 15 minutes to reheat and get some grill marks, turning after 7 minutes. Remove the wings from the grill to a serving bowl. Add the sauce and toss to combine.