- Yield : 5½ Cups
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 35m
- Ready In : 45m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 2 (10.5-ounce) bags Archers Farms(R) Raw Unsalted Mixed Nuts (5 1/2 cups) or Almonds
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon Archer Farms(R) Garam Masala
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 large egg white
1. Preheat the oven to 325Â°F. Line a half sheet pan with parchment paper.
2. In a small bowl, combine the sugar, garam masala, paprika, salt, and cumin. In large bowl, whisk the egg white until foamy. Add the nuts and toss to coat, then add the spice mixture and toss to coat.
3. Spread the nuts in an even layer in the pan. Bake until golden brown and dry, about 35 minutes. Cool completely in the pan on a wire rack, stirring occasionally to separate the nuts.
Tip: The nuts will keep in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.