Thai Fried Riced Cauliflower2014-06-02
- Yield : 4 servings
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 20m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into thin slices
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 small yellow onion, finely diced
- 1 red bell pepper, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Thai chile pepper, thinly sliced
- One 12-ounce package frozen riced cauliflower with lemon and garlic (4 cups), defrosted but still cold
- 1/2 lime
- 2 scallions, green and white parts, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped toasted peanuts
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves
Toss together the sliced chicken and cornstarch in a large bowl. Whisk together the oyster sauce, fish sauce, soy sauce and sugar in a small bowl.
Heat the oil in a wok or large nonstick skillet over high heat until the oil begins to smoke. Add the chicken and cook until just cooked through, about 4 minutes. Remove to a plate.
Add the onion and red bell pepper and cook for about 2 minutes. Add the ginger, garlic and Thai chile pepper and cook for another minute. Stir in the riced cauliflower and cook 1 minute. Stir in the oyster sauce mixture and continue to cook until the cauliflower is cooked throughout, another 1 to 2 minutes.
Transfer to a serving bowl and finish with a squeeze of lime juice. Garnish with the scallions, toasted peanuts and cilantro leaves.