Turkey Meatballs with Chipotle Cream Sauce2018-01-04
- Yield : 8 servings
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 15m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- About 32 frozen turkey meatballs
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
Heat the meatballs according to the package instructions.
Meanwhile, combine the sour cream, milk, mayonnaise, garlic powder and chipotle in a blender and blend until combined. Add salt and pepper to taste and blend again.
In a small saucepan, heat the butter over low heat until melted. Add the chipotle mixture and mix with a wooden spoon until combined. Heat until warm, then serve with the meatballs and garnish with the grated Parmesan and cilantro.