Turkey Pot Pie in a Shell2014-04-11
- Yield : 6 servings
- Prep Time : 25m
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 45m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 1 package (10 ounces) Pepperidge Farm(R) Puff Pastry Shells
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's(R) Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular, 98% Fat Free or Healthy Request(R))
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen peas and carrots
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
1. Prepare the pastry shells according to the package directions.
2. Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onion and cook until tender.
3. Stir the soup, milk and peas and carrots in the skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the vegetables are tender. Add the turkey and cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling. Spoon the turkey mixture into the pastry shells.