Tuscan Roasted Potatoes & Lemon2015-10-21
- Yield : 6 servings
- Cook Time : 5m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 2 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes, unpeeled and 1-inch-diced
- 8 large garlic cloves, smashed and peeled
- 2 large or 4 small branches fresh rosemary
- 1/2 large lemon, cut in half through the stem and thinly sliced crosswise
- 3 tablespoons good olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Fleur de sel
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
Place the potatoes on a sheet pan, add the garlic, rosemary, lemon, olive oil, 2 teaspoons kosher salt, and 1 teaspoon pepper, and toss until everything is coated with oil. Spread out in oneÂ layer.
Roast for 50 to 60 minutes, turning the potatoes with a metal spatula every 20 minutes, until the potatoes are browned and crisp on the outside and tender inside. The garlic will be browned and sweet and the lemon slices will be caramelized. Discard the rosemary branches, sprinkle with fleur de sel, and serve hot.