- Yield : 6 Servings
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 25m
- Ready In : 35m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1 cup cut fresh asparagus
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 1/2 cups egg substitute
- 1/2 cup Daisy Brand Light Sour Cream
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup reduced fat shredded Cheddar cheese
1.Heat the oven to 400Â°F.
2.Spray a 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray. Heat the oil in a 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat.
3.Add the onion and cook for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4.Add the asparagus and bell pepper to the onion and cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until slightly tender, stirring occasionally.
5.Pour the vegetables into the pie plate.
6.Combine the egg substitute, sour cream and black pepper in a medium bowl; whisk until blended.
7.Pour the egg mixture over the vegetables.
8.Bake the frittata for 15 to 20 minutes or until set, sprinkling with the Cheddar cheese during the last 5 minutes of baking.
9.Let the frittata stand for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.