Warm Cherry Tomato Salad2019-07-31
- Yield : 4 servings
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 5m
- Ready In : 10m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated Fat1 grams
- 2 tablespoons kosher for Passover balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons kosher for Passover oil
- 1 1/4 teaspoons minced garlic
- 4 cups assorted cherry tomatoes, some halved
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh rosemary
- Rosemary sprigs
In a large non-stick skillet heat vinegar, oil, and garlic over moderate heat until just simmering. Add tomatoes, pepper, and salt to taste and cook, tossing, until slightly tender and heated through, 1 to 2 minutes.
Toss tomatoes with chopped rosemary and garnish with rosemary sprigs.