Warm Prosciutto-Wrapped Peaches2014-11-09
- Yield : 4 servings
- Cook Time : 25m
- Ready In : 25m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 2 ripe peaches, quartered and pitted
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup mint leaves, roughly chopped
- 4 thin slices prosciutto (about 2 ounces), halved lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
Position a rack in the middle of the oven, and preheat the broiler. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
Gently toss the peaches with 1 tablespoon olive oil on the prepared baking sheet; season with salt and pepper to taste and arrange cut-side down.
Broil until the skins are slightly charred, about 5 minutes. Turn so the skin side is down, and continue to broil until the tops of the peaches are lightly browned, about 5 minutes more. Drizzle lightly with olive oil, and cool slightly.
Sprinkle the warm peaches with the mint, and wrap a piece of prosciutto around each peach quarter. Drizzle with the balsamic vinegar, and top with a few grinds of pepper.
Copyright 2016 Television Food Network, G.P. All rights reserved.