Wild Mushroom Pizzettas2019-04-15
- Yield : 8 servings
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 30m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 10 ounces assorted sliced mushrooms (chanterelles, shiitake, oyster, cremini or white)
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 8 (8-in.) prepared pizza crusts
- 2 cups Bertolli(R) Vineyard Premium Collections Marinara with Burgundy Wine Sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (about 8 oz.)
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Heat olive oil in 12-inch skillet over medium heat and cook mushrooms, salt and black pepper, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until mushrooms are golden. Remove mushrooms and set aside.
Arrange pizza crusts on ungreased baking sheet. Evenly top with Sauce, then mushrooms and cheeses. Bake 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
TIP: Recipe can be halved.