- Course: Side Dish
- Add to favorites
- Yield : 4 servings
- Cook Time : 30m
- Ready In : 45m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 2 winter squash, such as acorn, carnival or delicata, seeded and cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 6 baby waxy potatoes, such as new or blue, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1 sweet potato, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
- One 15-ounce can diced tomatoes
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
Toss the squash and potatoes with 2 tablespoons of the oil, salt and pepper. Spread in a single layer on a large rimmed baking pan and roast, stirring once or twice, until tender and golden brown in spots, 15 to 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, heat the remaining tablespoon oil in a medium pot over medium-high heat. Add the onion, garlic, rosemary and a pinch of salt and cook, stirring, until softened, about 8 minutes. Add the tomatoes and roasted vegetables and simmer until slightly thickened and the flavors have blended, about 10 minutes. Transfer to a serving bowl.