Zesty Garlic Guacamole Burger2016-03-28
- Yield : 1 serving
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 15m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 6 oz. ground beef patty or veggie patty
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 seeded hamburger bun
- 3 tablespoons guacamole
- 1/4 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 slice tomato
- Vlasic(R) Zesty Garlic Dill Stackers
- 3 to 4 tortilla chips
1. Pour vegetable oil into a cast iron or fry pan and heat until oil shimmers. Sprinkle hamburger patty with salt and pepper on both sides and add to hot fry pan.
2. While burger is cooking, add bun, cut side down, to fry pan. Heat until grilled, 2 to 3 minutes, then remove.
3. Cook burger to desired doneness and turn off heat.
4. Layer lettuce and chips on bottom of bun and spread guacamole
5. Then layer burger, tomato, and Vlasic® Zesty Garlic Dill Stackers.